Acupressure Rings (2x Set) [Save 50%]
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.63 NZD fortnightly with More info
Or 6 payments from$1.75 What's this?
Acupressure rings are a massage tool that you can take with you anywhere, and can be used anytime. Plus it feels so so good!
The hands have acupressure points that correspond to the entire body. Your hands are also often doing a lot of work all day especially repetitive work. Working in an office typing, using a mouse, working as a hairdresser or even just holding your phone and scrolling can cause tension and stiffness overtime.
Each Set contains 2x Acupressure Rings, one gold and one silver. Plus a little velvet bag for keeping them with you on the go!
What does it do?
- Increase circulation
- Activates acupressure points
- Hand massage
- Warmth and circulation to joints and muscles
- Many people use their rings for stress relief and anxiety
- Some find it helpful for Improved focus!
- The stimulation and ability to do something with the hands often has a calming affect, similar to if you tend to fidget with something when nervous or unsure. #originalfidgetspinner
How to use?
Roll the ring up and down from the base of finger to the tip on each finger 20-30 times. Repeat on each finger.
What is Acupressure?
Acupressure is a form of alternative therapy in which manual pressure is used to stimulate specific points on the body along what are considered to be lines of energy. With the aim of keeping your vital life energy flowing.