There is some need to know info on using Oil for your skin, the reason our Astral Elixir is awesome and the many ways to use it (you’ll be suprised at how versatile it is!)
We’re jumping straight into it because you’ve clearly clicked on this to learn why the Astral Elixir is the best oil for your face, not listen to me give a long winded intro about my feelings, but just incase you wanted to know I think facial oils are awesome, I use mine twice a day every day annnd the only reason I do that is because it works so well.
Astral Elixir Undone: what these oils do for your face!
- Formulated to be low comedogenic, which means it won't block pores!
- Each bottle is hand blended and has it's own Quartz crystal for crystal healing + good vibes, yes you each get your own baby crystal in the bottle!
- Lavendar essential oil is used as a relaxant and natural antispetic. lavender essential oil is one of the most beneficial oils in the treatment of acne. It helps to inhibit the bacteria that cause the initial infection, helps to regulate some of the over-excretion of sebum by hormonal manipulation, and can reduce the signs of scarring after the acne has begun to heal. Plus it smells good!
- Frankincense essential oil is a natural toner to keep your pores fine! (Frankincense is also good for low moods) Frankincense oil can help with wound healing and may decrease the appearance of scars. It may also help reduce the appearance of dark spots caused from acne blemishes, stretch marks, eczema! Frankincense has the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes
- Palma rosa essential oil is antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, and a hydrating substance, this is one of its soothing properties. It helps your body retain moisture in the tissues and maintains the moisture balance. This can relieve inflammation and It keeps the skin soft, moist, and looking young.
- Calendula is deeply healing and calming on the skin. It has great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action. It helps soothe sore, inflamed, and itchy skin conditions.
- Jojoba Oil contains many different varieties of tocopherols which make up Vitamin E and many other natural minerals. Vitamin E is well known for promoting healthy and clear skin.
- Rosehip oil nourishes and treat the skin alongside the Jojoba. The essential fatty acids in this oil can help reduce scarring and promote skin regeneration, the oil's essential fatty acids, help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Most importantly we use Hemp Seed Oil as the base of our oil, this stuff is incredible! It is a zero comedogenic which means it does not clog pores, which I'm sorry to say coconut oil does! Hemp seed oil also happens to be one of the best moisturizers out there because it is able to penetrate skin cells and lubricate them. Since it doesn’t clog your pores, it is safe to use daily and will keep your skin radiant and silky smooth. So say a big HELLO to the best oil for your skin! and keep the coconut oil for your body!
How To Use Oil On Your Face!
This is for uses of our Astral Elixir, if you are using another oil please check with the person who made it (or google search because let’s be honest that’s prob what everyone will do)
All you need as an every day moisturiser
- Apply 2-3 pumps (a little goes a long way) of oil onto clean hands.
- Massage onto cleansed skin. Use our Zen Facial Sponge as a daily natural cleanser.
- Oil will absorb within a few minutes, leaving you with a soft matte glow.
TREATMENT + CLEANSE
Oil cleanse to purify pores, use 3-4 times a weeks
- Apply a lot of oil all over your face, it should be slick and shiny.
- Give your face a massage, focus on problem skin areas.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes. Continue to give your face a massage
- Using a face cloth, run under hot water and wring excess water out. Do not make it so hot that it will burn your skin.
- Place the face cloth on your face and hold until it is no longer warm.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the oil has gone, this allows pores to open and release.
MAKE UP REMOVER
- Cover face with oil, leave for a minute.
- Use facecloth / cotton pads / tissue to remove oil.
- Oil will break down makeup and glide off.
SO, do I really need to conclude, Oil + Face = Goodness
Check out for yourself why we think our Astral Elixir Oil is the best oil for your face